Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm freakin' out, man!

um, Holy Shit. I'm leaving for Australia in 31 days. The final week of that time, I will be up at school for Senior Week/Graduation. So I have just over 3 weeks to get everything done, pack up my life, and peace out. I didn't really work this out so well... I have less than a day between graduation and leaving. Of course, I planned it like that on purpose, since I'll be getting to Australia on Andy's birthday, and it just seemed too perfect when I booked the tickets. But now I'm getting a little anxious. I will probably start packing a lot of stuff before I go, but I'll still need some of my junk to sustain me through senior week. So, a lot of my packing will have to wait until the night I get back from graduation. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep that night, but whatev. I can hypothetically sleep on the plane (even though I won't, I never do, despite how tired I am...).

Bah, this was babble-y and pointless, but I'm starting to freak out, just a little....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be ok Claire, don't worry. Travelling, well, the first part, for me anyway, is always stressful. Plus Australia is beautiful and generally good for you.
Don't I wish I stayed there this trip!

Anonymous said...

man, I suck, sorry Therasa, that's what happens when you keep typing when people are talking to you.
I deeply appologise for calling you my mother-in-laws name.

Theresa said...

Ha, that's okay bencons, and thanks for the encouragement :) I'm more excited than nervous, really, but there are always little pangs of self-doubt and worry that everything is going to go wrong. But, I'm pretty confident everything will work out, in one way or another!