Bazu, in a fit of meme-ing, tagged me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger title. A few weeks ago, Kristy gave me the same title, but I didn't follow up and tag new people.
Now, I think you are both totally freakin' rockin'. I love reading your blogs, and looking at your pictures, so I'm honoured that you think I'm rockin' too!
It is now my turn to tag 5 fellow Rockin' Girl Bloggers. In random, non-hierarchical fashion, here are my picks:
- Amy, the Iron Chef Vegan, an Aussie vegan grad student like me who posts delicious looking food photos, many of which feature a Hello Kitty toaster.
- VeggieGirl, a young vegan blogger. Her meals look great, and they please her non-vegan family, and really, what more can you ask of vegan food?
- Vegetation, who somehow manages to raise a family, accommodate a non-vegan partner, take care of a few companion animals, and still cook delicious looking vegan food. And, she makes me laugh.
- KleoPatra, hostess of Pisces Place, whose compassion radiates from the computer screen whenever I read her blog.
- Lelly, a crafty, Scottish, Vegan Freak whose meals have inspired me on more than one occasion.