Thursday, July 03, 2008

Meme.

Mandee has tagged me for a meme, so here are my answers to the survey.

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Sex and the City


2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Black, White or Brindle by Gillian Cowlishaw and Dusklands by J.M. Coetzee

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? I think it's technically a card game but I love 'Apples to Apples'

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Vegan Voice

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? sun cream

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? waves

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? I don't know... maybe powerlessness.

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? "I wish Nacho would stop biting my foot."

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? None

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Not planning to have children ever.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… pay off my student loans, buy a house, and if it was a real lot of money I would fund a farm sanctuary.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I don't drive so... no.

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? It depends on how much Andy has to eat before bed... HA!

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Both at the same time.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I've always been a passenger!

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Water, rooibos with vanilla, Be Happy tea

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT - IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… learn to tango.

18 ) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Well, I could dye my hair whatever colour I wanted--I am, afterall, a free-thinking adult. I choose not to, because I like my hair in it's natural brown state (though I did go through a red phase for a few years).

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Corinth, Canton, Townsville.

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I hate watching sports!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Mandee seems to have so much energy!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? I don't have a bed, just a mattress on the floor.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Like, if I die and am reincarnated? That would get boring. But if I had the choice of going back 23 years ago, I would choose to be me again.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? morning.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? I prefer my breakfast cruelty free, thanks.


27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? Bathtub, or the beach.

28 ) FAVOURITE PIE? Cherry. Or Strawberry Rhubarb.


29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Lime and basil.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I'm being rebellious by not tagging anyone. However, if you feel so led, please fill out the survey and let me know you have.

10 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love these memes!! Haha, your answer to #8 made me smile :0)

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

Lime and basil ice cream?! What interesting-sounding flavors. I've heard of garlic ice cream, but never basil or lime.

Alicia said...

And how do you eat your broccoli stems? I'm worried about this since I did this meme!

x said...

I don't know about Theresa, but I've always eaten broccoli stems, once broccoli is steamed all of it is tender and v.edible. One of my cat eats it too :)

A.M. said...

Lime and basil? Lime ice cream and basil ice cream, or those two combined?

This makes me think of lime mint ice cream. Have to jot that down and try it once...

Theresa said...

CCV and Sanja, Frosty Mango just north of Townsville makes a delicious lime & basil (combined) dairy free ice cream. I never would have expected the flavour combination, but it is seriously good. There's a photo of it in my Mission Beach post from last week.

Theresa said...

Alice, We just chop up the stems and use them wherever we use the florets. They get really tender and juicy, as opposed to the leafy bits which are just, well, leafy.

Unknown said...

Lime and basil ice cream? Sounds different. It always amazes me how many strange ice cream flavours are out there.

Liz Ranger (Bubble Tea for Dinner) said...

I love apples to apples! hee hee, best game ever.

DJ said...

I never get to eat my broccoli stems as my boy insists on giving them express delivery direct to our rabbit!