Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies

Hi everyone,

This is a short break in my PNG travel posts to tell you about a little Christmas Cookie Extravaganza happening over at Nuestra Cena blog.  Millie, the creator of this blog, has enlisted a range of guest bloggers and together are posting a bunch of cookie recipes in the lead-up to the December holidays.  Whether you celebrate christmas or not, I think cookies are something that we can all celebrate, so hop on over to Millie's blog for a look through some delicious recipes.  And tomorrow, my own recipe for Hop Scotch biscuits, a deliciously spicy-boozy-peanutty-chocolatey cookie, will go live on the site.

5 comments:

Millie said...

Theresa your cookies are already posted. thak you for being a great guest on my blog.

aimee said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing your cookies and the link!

Hannah said...

You know how I feel about peanuts and chocolate.. Clicking through now! :)

Amey said...

awesome! I"m definitely gonna go check that out. They sound incredible!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Nice-looking cookies. Christmas desserts are the best part of December!!