Saturday, October 12, 2013

Winners are grinners

We have a winner, folks. I listed all the eligible commenters in an Excel sheet. Then I used a random number generator to pick a winner. The tech-ish equivalent of choosing a number from a hat. 



And the winner is, Amy, aka Iron Chef Vegan! It appears that trash talking the competition on my Facebook page works - it must have convinced the universe to tell the random number generator to choo-choo-choose her. Amy - I'll facebook ya!

For those of you who didn't win, chin up! I bought the book from thebookdepository.com for pretty cheap. And you can go to the publisher's site for a free recipe - for Aloo Palak Pie. We made this pie the night I posted my giveaway post, and it was delicious. Potato and spinach and spicy Indian flavours - what's not to love? 



We ate the whole pie for dinner, just the two of us - if that doesn't tell you to go make this, I don't know what will!

Congratulations to Amy and thanks to everyone who commented and shared!
Note: I was not paid or perked in any way for the giveaway - my glowing reviews are all genuine!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Lol. I'm very excited to start using the cookbook!